The 3rd Annual CSFF offers you exclusive access to the information you need from the industry experts you need to meet.
CSFF is your most comprehensive and definitive source of cyber security information, bringing together industry leaders, advisors, investors and government officials. Through a carefully structured programme of keynote presentations, panel discussions, interviews and networking opportunities, you will gain the insight needed to drive greater revenue and grow your business.
This conference will debate, discuss and deliver answers to the key challenges facing you, equipping you with guidance and contacts to drive your business ahead.
- Where do business opportunities really exist?
- How can you raise your profile and make your business more attractive to large organizations?
- What is the investment climate for 2013 and beyond?
- Are there new ways of raising finance?
- Which government departments really matter and how to gain access to them?
- How are organizations gaining ground through collaborative partnerships?
- Where are the next key markets and strategies for gaining entry?
- What are the emerging cyber security threats looming on the horizon and how to tackle them?
- Identify new business opportunities at home and abroad.
- Gain direct access to senior executives and government officials.
- Stay ahead of your competitors by building winning partnerships.
- Understand M&A, investment and valuation trends, deals and partnerships.
- Meet and build long-lasting relationships with decision-makers
- Department of Homeland Security
- Endgame Systems Inc.
- General Dynamics
- ITT Exelis
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- MITRE Corporation
- Raymond James
- Thales e-Security
- The Chertoff Group
I always try to attend this event. It's a highly effective forum to discuss business opportunities and stay informed in one single day. Definitely worth attending for senior security executives.
The Cyber Security Finance Forum is an excellent opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with innovators of some of the latest technologies as well as a good opportunity to network.
The Cyber Security Finance Forum is a great event! It is one of the best ways that I have found to network within the cyber security community and meet with interesting private and public companies.
For more information on sponsorship or the event contact:
Stay informed all year around. Sign up for our daily news brief today